Saturday, July 23, 2011

OUR LIFE!!!

Michael and I meet in Darby, Montana while attending Trapper Creek Job Corps.  We got married on August 12, 2006.  Wow it has been almost five years of being married, that is crazy.  Then something wonderful was about to change our life in January of  2008.  That is when I had a beautiful baby boy Mikey.  He was a very easy baby/mellow toddler.  (For the most part anyways, he is a very serious child.)  When he was almost 3 years old, he became a big brother.  At the hospital he wasn't a happy camper that his brother Braxton a.k.a The Crackin, had arrrived in Sepember of 2010. He told us "I dont hike baby brother." And threw the biggest fit in the hospital, amusing all the nurses with his fit.   How things change he shortly grew to love his brother and will do anything to protect his baby brother.  Braxton is now not going to be the baby of the family much longer after his 1st birthday, cause a week after I am expecting ANOTHER BOY!!!! My due date is September 14th, and I am scared, cause Braxton is a HANDFUL.....




MIKEY

Mikey is 3 1/2 years oldHe is a very serious and cautious child.  He likes to sit back and observe things before even thinking about trying it out for himself.  He loves to pick flowers (dandilions) for his mom and Grandma Robinson.  He is very thoughtful.  He is obsessed with fishing, and will pretend to fish every second of the day.  He loves to spend time outside at parks playing with "HIS KIDS" or out back playing with "HIS DOGS."  He is very good at making up excuses when he doesn't want to do things.  Here are some examples:  "I can't my legs are broken" "It will make me so sick" "I am not big enough" and there are many many more.  He is so silly.  He loves his brother Braxton and takes good care of him to make sure he doesn't fall down the "Rainbow Waterfall" which is the stairs and will hold on to Braxton with all his might to keep him from going down.  


BRAXTON

 Braxton Oh Braxton where do I start????  Well he is now 10 1/2 months old.  He is very very SNOOPY!!!!  I am constantly telling him "NO BRAXTON NO!"  All of the days.  He is short and tubby.  He is only in the 25th percentile for his height and 95th percentile for his weight.  He is walking and is getting very good at SNOOPING even more!!!  My mom's house is filled with baby gates (one that blocks him from the kitchen, another from the computer, and the last at the top of the stairs).  He can destroy a house very quickly and has fun doing it.  He loves his FOOD.  It is what makes this kid happy.  He loves to EAT EAT EAT!!!!  His first word is OOH OOH which is aww ohh....cause he is always being naughty, and is so cute doing it.  He is a very happy go lucky baby.  AND HE IS A GRANDPA ROBINSON'S BOY!!!  Grandpa Robinson's gets all the loves and kisses everyday.  Forget Mom, mom gets no lovens......:(  

No comments:

Post a Comment